Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:10:11 +0200
From: Paul Sebastian Ziegler <psz@...erved.de>
To: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: (no subject) [was: White Paper - Chrooting
 sshd]

I don't get your point.
As I said in the paper all the informations that -I- found were either
outdated or unusable. That may be my disability in finding stuff, but
obviously other people had the same difficulties. Since it's release
this paper has been downloaded nonstop and spread to quite a few major
project's archives as well. That should prove that at least -some-
others were looking for this information.

So please explain your point to me.
This is an LGPL-licensed paper. What is your problem with publishing one
of these?

Oh, and please enter a subject next time. I almost missed your mail.

Many Greetings
Paul