Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:32:42 +0100
From: "pdp (architect)" <pdp.gnucitizen@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, owasp-leaders@...ts.owasp.org,
	"WASC Forum" <websecurity@...appsec.org>
Subject: JavaScript Spider - Yahoo Site Explorer Spider

http://www.gnucitizen.org/blog/yahoo-site-explorer-spider

This simple POC uses Yahoo Site Explorer Service to craw/spider other
webistes. It is written entirely with JavaScript - no server side
support was required from my side. The POC proves once again that
Web2.0 technologies open new ways of attacking Web infrastructures.
Keep in mind that this spider is ultra fast. It does only several
connects in order to obtain the entire directory structure of the
targeted website. Also, keep in mind that it will take less then 5
minutes to make it equipped with the latest AJAX exploits. Therefore,
I am not responsible for your actions.

I am planning to write a follow up post on how we can make basic
client-side XSS scanner on the top of this spider, so stay tuned.

--
pdp (architect) | petko d. petkov
http://www.gnucitizen.org