Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 17:32:32 -0500
From: shiftnato@...il.com
To: "Thierry Zoller" <Thierry@...ler.lu>
Cc: wifisec@...urityfocus.com, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: BTsniff - Bleutooth sniffing under *nix

All,

During Renderman's talk @ defcon, he mentioned an email list where
development of an open firmware for sniffing bluetooth off the ether
was being developed.

I thought I had copied it down, but apparently I got it wrong because
there's nothing at the address I wrote down.

If there's concern this shouldn't be added to the interweb archives,
please send it to me off-list.

Regards,