Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:12:50 -0000
From: "Rodrigo Rubira Branco (BSDaemon)" <rodrigo@...nelhacking.com>
To: "Luiz Eduardo" <le@...lophobia.net>,
	"andy.davis@...plc.com"@fjaunet.com.br,
	"full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk"@fjaunet.com.br
Subject: Re: IRM Demonstrates Multiple Cisco IOS
	Exploitation Techniques

Hey Luiz,

The Gaus´s (cisco) point is the videos just showed a shellcode being
executed, not a vulnerability being exploited.  If you has a vulnerability,
so you can use the shellcode other than in a debugger  or physically
attached to the device.

Anyway, it´s time to ask where is the shellcodes?  I want to see that.

cya,

Rodrigo (BSDaemon).

--
http://www.kernelhacking.com/rodrigo

Kernel Hacking: If i really know, i can hack

GPG KeyID: 1FCEDEA1