Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:49:18 +0100
From: Prohest <prohest@...il.com>
To: "worried security" <worriedsecurity@...glemail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, dan.egerstad@...il.com
Subject: Re: n3td3v denounces the actions of
	www.derangedsecurity.com

netsved, for the last time; you are a public figure in it-sec and even
less close to being a "known" hacker. You are however a few unique
things, of which suffering from serious mental delousions and paranoia
are the most interesing thing about you.
and

Netplet, you are not being envestigated or bugged, mmk? Anybody
serious knows you never have, never will "hack" anything remotelx
note-worthy. And why would they bug you, as you pump out tons of
disturbeing posts, which only have any value if used to estimate the
latest level of your  mental illness (today would be a Red day btw!).

Intelligence do not hire basement bound,  0-effort, death theat
throwing, delousional, highly emotional immature kids who think he can
hide behind hushmail or Tor and play with the adults?

Netflet. Seriously you must seek medical attention to help you deal
with the problems you have. Most people get well fast once they are
diagnosed. And go on to live long happy lives!

Please seek help, you need it asap.

Br

Horsie

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards