Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:03:28 +1100
From: "XSS Worm XSS Security Information Portal"
	<cross-site-scripting-security@...worm.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
	"worried security" <worriedsecurity@...glemail.com>
Subject: Re: n3td3v denounces the actions of
	www.derangedsecurity.com

This is a breathtakingly candid post. for once.

thank you!

On 11/17/07, worried security <worriedsecurity@...glemail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 14, 2007 11:33 PM, Dan Egerstad <dan.egerstad@...il.com> wrote:
> > Do you know the powers? Powerrangers? Can they help me? Ohhh please help
> me
> > ohhh you mighty...
> >
> > I'm free, kicking and not charged for shit... don't know who you are and
> > couldn't care less but it does give something to laugh at =)
> > Go play with the other kids now
> >
> > //D
>
> At the end of the day you're the dude with the secret service
> following you everywhere you go now in real life for at least the next
> 6 /12 months or longer I would imagine.
>
> Enjoy the privacy or not as the case maybe.
>
> Sleepless nights, looking out your window every five minutes, turning
> round in the street seeing if anyones following you and generally not
> being able to trust people around you because they might be the secret
> service. Not knowing who the next phone call will be from, knowing
> everything you do on the internet is being watched by a human, every
> keystroke, every e-mail, every draft.
>
> I've been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.
>
> Its paranoia and it destroys you!!! It crushes you, this whole
> derangedsecurity.com stuff will crush you mentally if it hasn't
> already. I'm talking from experience, i've gone through these phrases
> of paranoia, it'll eat you alive.
>
> Maybe you're not feeling it yet, but it will creep up on you in a short
> while.
>
> Thats the down side to doing big hacks, the mental strain of not
> knowing if you've got away with it or not.
>
> One day you'll wish you hadn't your picture on those news articles and
> you hadn't drawn attention to yourself, it may take a few months for
> it to kick in if it hasn't already.
>
> The only reason its not already kicked in if it hasn't is you're
> young, guilible and immature, and you're still feeding off the ego
> rush of the media attention right now, but later in life it'll hit
> you!!!
>
> You're thinking "i've not been charged for shit". The possibility of a
> criminal charge is the least of the problems which comes with fame,
> being known by a large amount of people is a bad experience walking
> down the street, trying to get employed by people and generally
> operating as a normal person in life.
>
> You wonder all the time "Does he know!, "Do they know". And you get
> the people who do know, know everything about you, but you've never
> met them in your life before, and it scares you!
>
> I've been approached by people in real life who know more about me and
> what I do online than I do, it ain't nice.
>
> Strange people start being a part of your life, and you know why, but
> its never officially confirmed by anyone. The paranoia and suspicion
> destroys you.
>
> But basically you get the worlds intelligence services following you
> around from different countries with different agendas to find out
> things about you.

> [...]

Francesco Vaj [CISSP - GIAC]
CSS Security Researcher
mailto:vaj@...pam.xssworm.com
aim: XSS Cross Site
------
XSS Cross Site Scripting Attacks
Web 2.0 Application Security Information Blog (tm) 2007
http://www.XSSworm.com/
------
"Vaj, bella vaj."

Content of type "text/html" skipped