Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:53:28 -0500
From: "SecReview" <secreview@...hmail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Professional IT Security Service Providers
	Exposed -- Revised Grades

To our readers:

We've recently created a formal grade system and have applied that
system to each of our reviews. We've also taken all of your
comments and suggestions into careful consideration. As a result,
we've revisited each of our previous reviews and made grade
adjustments where required. One company made it to our A list
(Immunity) while other companies fell farther down the grade scale.

We feel that our grade system is reasonable, but still very high
level. If anyone has any reasonable suggestions and could help us
make it more granular (and accurate) then we'd appreciate the input.

Other than that, we wish you all happy holidays and eagerly await
your comments and input!

(Take a look at the score cards at the bottom of each post to get
an idea as to where our grades come from).

Regards,
      The Secreview Team
      http://secreview.blogspot.com

--