Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:21:55 -0700
From: "Andrew A" <gluttony@...il.com>
To: "Full Disclosure" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Greedy Jews fact of the day

"And it shall be, when the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land which
He swore unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give
thee--great and goodly cities, which thou didst not build, and houses full
of all good things, which thou didst not fill, and cisterns hewn out, which
thou didst not hew, vineyards and olive-trees, which thou didst not plant,
and thou shalt eat and be satisfied."

These verses from Deuteronomy chapter 6 are written on a piece of parchment
and placed in a box which is hung outside the house of every Jew that keeps
the covenant.

And so they have accomplished, in the United States of America. The subprime
crises and resulting bailouts (at our expense by our national reserve bank,
which is headed by an Orthodox Jew serving a board of Orthodox Jews) are
going to create thousands of empty homes and plots of arable land owned by
investment banking institutions that are owned exclusively by Orthodox Jews.

Why should we leave a single follower of such a filthy, greedy religion
alive? Do any of you have an idea?

I pray to you, the Lord my God, to help me destroy the Jewish meme. Every
single follower of this arrogant and horrible idea should have their gold
exchanged for flying pieces of lead and steel. Let the Jews take what they
have reaped and sown-- death, destruction and hatred.

Content of type "text/html" skipped