Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:36:36 -0500
From: Michael Bann <mbann@...s.umn.edu>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: DEF CON 16 Retro Announcement! Back to Bang!

Let me get this strait... You just ranted about how security conferences
like this are out-of-date and nobody cares about them. Then you said you
want them to be shutdown. Are you really that bored or are you fading
out of the spotlight so you want to keep your name in the
full-disclosure eye?

Either way, that's pretty lame. Let the kids make mistakes. It's cyber
Darwin.

CEMS IT Office
185 Amundson Hall
(612)-626-0712