Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:22:04 +0200
From: "Alessio L.R. Pennasilico" <mayhem@...ursiva.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: MOCA 2008: a dream come true

Many hoped, few believed, the rumors conflicting, the souls aflame,
cats and dogs sleeping together, but in the end we made it!

Four years after the celebration of the 10th birthday of Metro
Olografix, at fans' request, the summer camp will come back to let us
spend a few hot August days together again, among arrosticini and
glasses of wine and swims and talks - oh my! - in neat little Pescara.

"Ardetec li cannilicchie!"

The second edition of the Metro Olografix Camp will take place August
21st to 24th 2008, at the "ex Caserma Di Cocco" Park. MOCA is a hacker
camp in north-European style, free admittance, open to all, to meet
and have fun sharing information and knowledge.

Just like four years ago, it will be a chance to meet old and new
friends, all those who populated the computer underground so far since
that infamous 1994, ready to live it in the coming years, together
with those who have only just begun peeking into a telematic world
made increasingly more worrisome by technologic and legal implications.

See you in Pescara, you, your tent, your computer: to hack,
experiment, play, chat, do whatever will ultimately send us thinking
"once again, it was really worth it!" all the way back home.

The Call For Papers deadline is August 1st 2008: propose your thematic
area, your activity, your talk. We'll be happy to help you do
something for the event and, especially, for all who'll spend together
four - we hope - unforgettable days of their lives.

Everyone's invited, see you in Pescara, to share experiences and
knowledge in the spirit of pure hacker ethics.

Information wants to be free!

For info: http://camp.olografix.org/home.php?lng=en

Submit your proposals to: moca-cfp@...grafix.org

a need some nicotine mayhem