Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:53:57 +0530
From: "Joel Jose" <joeljose420@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Dailydave] Linux's unofficial
	security-through-coverup policy

motivation to commit crime is well documented. Loads of hardwork must
never result in a crime because of a silly error. I understand that no
solution can be found if taken in isolation. But, why confuse others?.
Why de-categorise it? Security has been a well-known category. Why the
hurry to change it now? It makes one wonder, is there no hidden agenda
to it. Well.. may be its all true that it was just for "correcting
priorities". But  am sure that it wont stop the security errors or the
people who correct them. I just voiced my "initial" feelings. Lets see
how things come by.

joel.

--
As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an
evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil