Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 10:44:16 +0100
From: Major Malfunction <majormal@...ate-radio.org>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: DEFCON London - DC4420 - September meet this
	Thursday 11th

yes, we've recovered enough from the rigours of DC16 to be able to
scrape together another London meet, this Thursday, at the Glassblower...

   http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/20/2081/Glassblower/Piccadilly

as usual, we have our own room with it's own bar (1st floor, with it's
own entrance from the street or from the back of the downstairs bar).

as well as real ales and wife beater, good food is also available but
last food orders are strictly at 21:00, so make sure you get yours in in
plenty of time and don't go hungry like i did last time!!! :P

meet starts at 19:00, talks at 19:30

this month we have:

   DEFCON badges - i will go through some of the cool stuff you can do
with these, including my own 'tv-be-a.d.d.' hack... i'll also have a
couple of human badges to donate to whoever comes up with the coolest
potential projects (and promise to come back and demo them!)

   Merlin's DEFCON experience

   Tompsci - Windows DLL trampolining

   ... and anyone else that feels like it on the night.

all are welcome, but don't forget we run Fight Club rules... if this is
your first night, you *will* talk... ;>

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...