Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 18:09:03 -0400
From: kefka <kefka@...inbeardsucks.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: n3td3v <n3td3v@...glegroups.com>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd:  [inbox] Re: Supporters urge halt to,
 hacker's, extradition to US

Will you please develop an interesting conspiracy theory, for the
gagging of the X-Men Origins: Wolverine trailer.  If you're feeling
extra creative, go ahead and throw an insult at Gadi Evron, promote Gary
McKinnon and relate it all (just barely) to network security (but ignore
the full disclosure aspect entirely).

Seriously, I might join in on that conversation, even though it is
completely off-topic.

 -  kefka

n3td3v wrote:
> Stop emailing me in private you bunch of stalker, weirdos.

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (897 bytes)