Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:41:48 +1100
From: "Biz Marqee" <biz.marqee@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Two bulletins from Microsoft on Patch Tuesday

I have watched movies for 10 years, does this make me an experienced
director? No, because watching isn't doing and as such it is not experience.

Now please address the issue of your illegal drug use, which demonstrates
complete disregard for your governments laws.

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 12:06 PM, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:

> i've been monitoring the scene since 1999 so what do you mean no
> experience? i make that about 10 years experience if my math is
> correct.
>
> On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 12:48 AM, Biz Marqee <biz.marqee@...il.com> wrote:
> > Do you even understand why people dont like you? It is because you have
> all
> > these crackpot ideas but no experience to back it up. All your ideas only
> > make sense from a theoretical standpoint, but in practicality most will
> > fail.
> >
> > On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 11:31 AM, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> blackhats like you will always hate on me, so i just ignore the
> >> negative responses i get.

Content of type "text/html" skipped