Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 05:31:42 +0000
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Two bulletins from Microsoft on Patch Tuesday

why should i respond to your off-topic personal jabs? all it would do
is start a flame war and im not into that. im performing self control
and restraint by not responding to your personal jabs, nobody on the
list wants a flame war based on personal jabs, so im not going to feed
it. im reading everything you say, im not ignoring it. if you choose
to be against me and not with me is your choice that you make, there
is nothing else for me to add on the topic.