Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:06:51 +0000
From: "Prototype This" <terminale@...il.com>
To: "Yudi Rosen" <yr42.lists@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

Nobody force you to answer or even read this topic. You can still
answer and read other topic.

And what a liar you are.Yesterday a 20 year old boy got shoot dead by
israel in Westbank in a demonstration. So dont speak like the soldiers
are little angels. In fact Satan himself , take special course from
sionist ppl.