Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 00:41:38 +1100
From: Mark Andrews <Mark_Andrews@....org>
To: "James Matthews" <nytrokiss@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: to those who want moderation...

In message <8a6b8e350901060333m75f10c89q1892d65370c29b01@...l.gmail.com>, "Jame
s Matthews" writes:

> Full Disclosure is like free speech. We cannot have moderation if we want to
> have freedom on the list. Thats life.

	But is expected that list members will self moderate and
	keep on topic.  I've been on plenty of lists which are
	unmoderated over the years.  This *one* is the only one
	where members continue to deliberately post off topic
	messages for days after it is pointed out that the discussion
	is off topic for the list.

	Mark
--
Mark Andrews, ISC