Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:59:15 -0500
From: "j-f sentier" <j.sentiar@...il.com>
To: "Avraham Schneider" <avri.schneider@...il.com>,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The war in Palestine

w00t quoting party :)

"It is obvious that you are also against the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The reason the US is fighting there is close to the reason why
Israelis are fighting in Gaza - to ensure peace to their citizens.
Should I remind you of 9-11?"

haha i was waiting that one, this is another conflict that i wont get in,
but propaganda style is the same.

"As you can see, it was not taken from Arabs but was given by the
British, who took it from the Ottomans."
Do you need glasses ?  -> "the UK took this land from arabians, and gived it
to jews mostly because it was
supposedly them promised land."

"teaching your kid to strap a bomb against their chest and commit
suicide while murdering innocent people is much more like child abuse
than being open-minded if you ask me. I think others here would
concur."

I sayed that i understand why, but i do not approve,(this fact is open-mind)
i guess you do need glasses.

"Jews != Israel
A Jew is a decendent of Avraham, Isac and Jacob on the father side,
having a Jewish mother.
Conversion to Judaism is also possible, bud discouraged for reasons I
will not get into here."
Let me clarify this too :
israel = lots of rednecks like you
Jews = good people in general, as others religions&atheist.
So for god sake dont insult them saying that Jews =israel
A lots of jews doesn't approve at all israel politics/vision and this
doesn't make them bad jews.

"Jacob's name was changed by G-d to Israel - you can find it in the
Torah - not that I expect or want you to read it."
You totally need glasses, i sayed that i readed the bible and the thora
once, and also as i see that you have some reading problem  i dont believe
in none of them or any, yes im an atheist :)

Content of type "text/html" skipped