Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:05:12 -0800
From: "Gomer Stackseg" <faultintolerant@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Full Disclosure of What ?

G'day Andrew / netdev:

In all fairness, you have to ask yourself a few honest questions:

1.)  Why do you think people mistreat you?
2.)  Do you think that you belong on a list where security and
vulnerability researchers share "intelligence"?
3.)  Who are you really? (I mean brutally honestly: Who are you?)
4.)  Do you _really_ work for _any_ intelligence agency ?
5.)  Can you see why people would resent you for implying something
that you are something that in most probability you are not?
6.)  Do you see why people (including myself) see you a basement captive?
7.)  Do you use drugs ?

Actually I could go on but I will not.  My final question to you is this:

Do you think I am out to get you?

In honesty all I know about you is the posts from this list that go
back about four years.  I don't know Andrew Wallace at all.  I do
honestly think that you enjoy trolling, and you need the attention.
Are you a bad person?  Probably not.  Everyone has something to hide,
and everyone has skeletons in the closet.  I don't think people are
against you, but they are against the way you conduct yourself.  Why
don't you try to be honest with yourself, and see how people respond.

You can start by issuing a statement about your involvement with an
intelligence agency.  Just say if you are or are not.  What could it
hurt?

Do you see why researchers with engineering backgrounds, programmers
with 20+ years of solid high and low level languages see you as a dust
mite?

Up the ante, man.  Get honest with yourself and carry on in a way that
people could actually gain respect for you instead of resenting you.
Do you think that is at all possible?

> All I can do is keep going and wait for their balls to drop then
> they'll realise i'm a real person who isn't delusional

What does this mean?  You wait for someone to make an error in
judgment then you appear as a deity for all to bow down to?  Do you in
any way see that this statement is cause for derision?  This came from
your hand, not you detractors.

Does any of this make any sense?

Cheers and best wishes for all !

G. Stackseg