Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:24:40 -0800
From: "Gomer Stackseg" <faultintolerant@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Full Disclosure of What ?

G'day to the FD list:

Security and vulnerability research ?  It would really be of great
benefit to turn this list into something more than it currently is.
There is a wealth of very intelligent, creative and humourous people
who post to this list, and I enjoy what they have to say but there is
a lot of repetitive tedium.  There is also a wealth of stupidity that
shifts the fulcrum from center.

I find the interplay between netdev and ureleet to be a defining
element of inanity, misanthropy and sheer waste of bandwidth.  Who
cares about the pissing between what appears to be two colossal noise
generating clowns ?  I know this will piss someone off and I'll look
forward to the high-end feedback I will receive.  I am not _trolling_
but making clear a premise to get back to what this list is about.
Maybe there are others who are in the security arena who feel the
same, who believe in full disclosure, and are professionals with
professional reputations and (significant) contributions to the
security and vulnerability research world.  Blackhats, Whitehats and
Grayhats all have something of great value to contribute when
presented in an intelligent environment.

I am mystified by this omnipresent Andrew Wallace / netdev persona.
You say you will "go away" (for the betterment of all) then you come
right back like a spoiled child.  What an infantile personality. I
hope you realize that you absolutely foster the whole "living in your
mother's basement" scenario.   I have always believed strongly that
there are certain people who are placed on earth as examples to others
of what never to become. This person fills that requirement in a
superlative fashion.  What an idiot to make statements about working
for an intelligence agency in an abysmal effort to inflate his
(absence of) self-worth.  What a pathetic and delusional psychological
profile this presents.  Again, this is the play of a little baby in a
little baby's world order, where he commands an army of 4500 straw
sycophants who are transfixed at his elemental presence.

In any event, I hope that an attitude that fosters learning and
intelligent discussion will eclipse the "security cut-and-paste
carnival" attitude I see that prevails.  Although I see this
attenuated when the threats of being sued arose.  What an epically
funny thread that was !

But in the mean time, please continue to rant about the trivial and
cut-and-paste / link current events for us, and speak of "secret
intelligence agent" escapades  I think there is hope that this will
change when people get serious about a profoundly serious topic that
affects everyone.

Cheers to all !

Gomer Stackseg