Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 05:58:54 +0000
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: "Biz Marqee" <biz.marqee@...il.com>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: n3td3v profile...

I don't think anyone on full-disclosure is a troll apart from
Ureleet@...il.com, the rest of us are pretty serious about security
and what we talk about. I know i'm serious about what I say and i'm
strong in my convictions about what I say, even if you don't always
agree with my points of view. There is no need to go around abusing me
and say you hate me and turning a list against me, just because you
don't agree with my opinion, how fucked up is that? Look at your own
conduct if you want to talk about mental illness. The amount of
bullshit that is made up about me just because you don't agree with my
opinions on security is amazing. Have you nothing better to do than do
what you do with serious researchers like me? If you don't agree with
my opinion about a security industry software license, just ignore. If
you don't agree on anything I say, just ignore. Don't send out a hate
campaign and rally people against me, thats the real fuck up.