Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:53:18 +0200
From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider@...il.com>
To: ghost <ghosts@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Jesus was jew !

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 1:36 PM, ghost <ghosts@...il.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 4:15 AM, Avraham Schneider
> <avri.schneider@...il.com> wrote:
> > Your logic is flawed:
> >
> > On the one hand you claim it is bad to serve in the Israeli military
> > On the other you claim that it is bad that I didn't serve in the Israeli
> > military
> >

> You're a complete and utter moron if you can't comprehend what I
> wrote. Chicken hawk.

blablabla... that's all you do.

> > Why don't you make up your mind, or at least spread contradicting claims
> > over multiple posts or under different handles as you are accustomed to
> >
> > Besides, I am not 'showing my support' - I am responding to propaganda
> > distributed here by people like you.
> >

> Typical zionist jew, if they don't like your opinion they call it
> propaganda... and then respond with reports from some quasi-government
> agency that specializes in propaganda. Now that's funny.

What's funny is that you are avoiding the question.

> > As for cowardliness, it seems you are the one who posts using a nickname.
> >

> Would you like to meet and find out who I am "Avraham"? I've lived in
> the bay my entire life and just recently moved out of state. My entire
> family is still there and I will be returning to visit sooner rather
> than later. This isn't "G4TV Special Report," you can't hide behind
> the keyboard in the real world.

Sure. And you are still hiding behind a psuedoname.

> Sideline cheerleaders deserve the same war at there doorstep as the
> scum that commit it. You preach death, you're no better than nazi
> scum.

I preach death? When?

> > Finally, You are the one being pathetic for doing that much research on
> me
> > online to get to the conclusion I did not serve in the military (which is
> > true BTW, and not like js-sentier's conclusion that I'm the soldier who
> was
> > filmed throwing rocks at Palestinians.)
> >

> Doing research on someone who supports the death of innocent civilians
> is far from pathetic.

You are claiming I support the death of innocent civilians - prove that.

> In fact, if I am the only one who has done
> research on you I would be quite ashamed of the human race.

Who cares who you're ashamed of?

> and this coming from the man who wants my real name so he could do his
> research on me

No, just showing that you are the one who is a coward, I don't really care
who you are.

... typical zionist scum, nothing but double standards
> if you're not "one of them."

Yes, and we also drink the blood of Christian babies on Passover.

> :-)

Why are you smiling?

Content of type "text/html" skipped