Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 22:46:59 -0700
From: Professor Micheal Chatner <mchatner@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Disturbing current state of the security
	industry...

Hey Old Pals,

Long time no speak.  This is Professor Micheal Chatner chiming in on
this so-called "anti-sex" movement. As a medical professor and a
trusted member of the security industry (Proud holder of a CISSP
Certification) I believe a large part of the issue with our current
state is the complete lack of sex in the computer industry.

I have been seeing new groups popping up such as this Noisebridge
which holds known transexual ioerror as a prominent member. An entire
anti-sex hacking group that is comprised entirely of transexuals and
"furries". VERY DISTURBING INDEED.

Now I have done some scholarly research on this very topic of why the
security industry is so anti-sex. While having conversations with
fellow M.D.'s I discovered an interesting fact that within transexual
communities the most common field of occupation is computer scientist!
My oh my, my mind REELED at this very information!!!!!!!

Now you, the reader may be wondering if I'm seriously saying that 80%
of the computer security industry is LGBT. Well, that is exactly what
I'm saying.

Goodbye for now!
Professor Micheal Chatner, M.D., CISSP