Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 02:25:41 -0400
From: Philippe Ouellet <philippe@...o.ca>
To: "rxxayywzzr@...h.ai" <rxxayywzzr@...h.ai>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: imageshack - pwned for anti-sec.

As annoying as full disclosure can be to some of us who manage
multiple sites for a wide range of customers using packages such as
phpbb, wordpress, etc. (and subsequently fall victim to mass attacks)
I do believe that the only way to assure that we write secure code and
use secure practices is to have complete and reaponsible full
discolsure. History is the best way to make a more secure future.

Philippe Ouellet
Sent from my iPhone