Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 05:39:16 -0400
From: Benjamin Cance <cance.consulting@...il.com>
To: Ant-Sec Movement <anti.sec.movement@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Anti-Sec - We have Terminated
 Blackhat-forums. Are you scared now HackForums?

Seriously, you're as delusional as these radical movements who blow up
buildings and kill people preaching how they feel the "West" is wrong
and old ways are best. I see a lot of parallels between them and you.
You need help, you need a new hobby. Taking down these sites is as
productive as masturbation. It feels good yes, but is it really that
satisfying? Nevermind that, you will do what you think is in your
"movement's" best interest.

Regardless, I wish you well in your endeavors. Hope the FBI talk to you
eventually as you're infringing on the first amendment :)