Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:00:16 +1000
From: Ant-Sec Movement <anti.sec.movement@...il.com>
To: Benjamin Cance <cance.consulting@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Anti-Sec - We have Terminated
	Blackhat-forums. Are you scared now HackForums?

The Anti-Sec movement is not just one person. We are a group of people from
all over the world. We are almost a culture unto ourselves. We are threaded
throughout the spokes of everyday life.
We have committed no crimes - our endeavors will ultimately cut down
computer crime to some degree. The amount of innocent people getting hit
with financial losses as a result of malicious computer hacking will
decrease significantly because hacker communities like Blackhat-forums and
Astalavista have been terminated - or at least for a time, which is still a
gain.

This is ultimately a hacker war.

Furthermore, the Poster of this message is merely a standard bearer of a
faction of the Anti-Sec Movement. The Poster of this message is not a
hacker, but is merely reporting the movements of Anti-Sec.

Sincerely,

-anti-sec

Please check out our website at: http://romeo.copyandpaste.info/

Content of type "text/html" skipped