Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 20:00:36 -0500
From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@...rr.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Just Asking

Reading comprehension problems?  From what he or she posted we have no
idea if the email he or she posted actually exists or not, whether it was
a misunderstanding and Dan had actually gotten permission but it didn't
trickle down to the individual purported to have sent that message to Dan,
etc.,etc.

IOW, it's a pile of hogwash posted without attribution making a claim that
cannot be investigated, or, as I put it, "selectively publishing on
that.....".  Or to put it another way, typical internet bullshit.

So now you are defending a anonymous accuser posting unattributable emails
making unsubstantiated claims that cannot even be investigated and
claiming that I've done nothing to refute them.  The typical "so when did
you stop beating your wife" "reasoning".

Excuse me if I'm not impressed.