Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 21:12:29 -0600
From: Chris <r0ck@...ramail.com>
To: "Paul Schmehl" <pschmehl_lists@...rr.com>,
	"full-disclosure" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: How Prosecutors Wiretap Wall Street

and someone could sue you for burying your head up your ass.  Fortunately, we have this list as proof.

Getting back on topic, it is well-known, and proven, that the NSA has surveillence facilities inside
several U.S. telecom carriers.  You need only look inside one of AT&T's PoPs in San Francisco for proof.

Yes, the NSA might target non-citizens, however, without oversight, who is to know?  Don't mention FISA judges either.
They have become a rubber stamp for wiretap requests with an approval rate of well over 99.99%.

The same applies to the NSLs issued by the FBI.  Not only are targets not permitted to talk about such NSLs, but they can't
even acknowledge the existance of such NSLs.

And yet, here you are asking for the very proof that cannot be provided.

The only question I have for you is...

Which government agency is paying your mortgage?