Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 14:44:34 +0000
From: James Rankin <kz20fl@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The Cyber War Conspiracy

I don't know whether it is tragic, or tragi-comic, that N3tty has clearly
been sat around foaming at the mouth at the stark realization that he is
banned from this mailing list since January 2009, and conducting
ever-more-elaborate fantasies in his mind as to what is going on in the
world. Seriously, this guy needs to get a life, a job, or a Facebook
account, or something, because he is clearly well off the map.

If you're desperate, I can pay you to come and monitor my IronPort for me.
It's security-related, and it'll keep you from hanging around worrying about
contract killers.

Regards,

JR

Content of type "text/html" skipped