Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 12:42:30 -0800
From: mark seiden <mis@...oo-inc.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Yahoo! UK and US Hiring Security and Risk
	management experts

yet another nice troll with a stylistic stench of n3td3v about it,  judging by
the fanciful misconceptions surrounding a kernel of truth
(and the phony attribution to someone to whom he's taken an unreasonable
disliking...)

it's true that yahoo is hiring security people, though, typically not as consultants
but as employees -- programmers and engineers who are clueful about
security.

careers.yahoo.com is a good way, in fact,  to find out about those jobs.  at rough count
50 jobs in the US (mostly bay area) with the word "security" in their abstract, and a
sizeable number in india, asia, and europe accessible off separate links.

also, there are particularly numerous jobs for "service engineering" pros,
people who are good at production services delivery at a very large scale.

if there are qualified applicants on this list (or your friends) who want their name put
in for something particular, happy to refer them (i'd even get a referral incentive).

btw, please mention the  specific posted position(s) that you think would suit you.

(you don't have to be 25-35.  in fact, such a requirement would not be
legal under US labor law...).