Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 02:43:36 +0100
From: "Son of Ram" <sonofram@....com>
To: "james o' hare"
	<jamesohare69@...glemail.com>,full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: SecurityFocus to partially shut down

Can I have a chance to be a part of n3td3v operations?

I have a diverse array of talents for my age (technology, psychology, US law) and a unique life experience. I am a former boyscout who had a great childhood. Yet a traumatic adolescence at the hands of family, peers and later my own government.

I want to make a difference in the world Andrew. I want to belong to something, and not a bunch of loser h4x0rs. I want to be the guy who defends the status quo. I aspire to be a man of honor, who is honest. That's the most rebellious, maverick-like thing I can think of.

How do I join officially? Me and that Smithwaysecurity guy want in. Maybe MrX too.