Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:33:52 -0400
From: n3ptun3@...don.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: How much jail / prison for weev aka Andrew
	Auernheimer?

 Hello,

http://freeweev.us/

He does in fact look like a Biblical figure. Wise? We'll see.

It's a great day to see a criminal locked up. It feels elated to be here with you. Crime doesn't pay. And there won't be much IRC lulz waiting for our friend Mr. Auernheimer.

3 drug possession felonies. Probable Title 18 USC 1030 charges pending.

How much prison? I hear local courts plea down drug charges like that and do funky things. w/ 3 felonies though? Any permanent loss of freedoms?

His first court date is the 18th, what will happen? When will warrant be released? When he's presumably arraigned for federal hacking charges?

Thank you.

P.S. Also is there anyone here who has a Starcraft 2 beta key, please send it.

Content of type "text/html" skipped