Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:42:26 -0700
From: ㅤ ㅤRockey <skg102@...il.com>
To: Vipul Agarwal <vipul@...tygeeks.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: yahoomail dom based xss vulnerability

Thanks for your information pratul

I do know about DOM and XSS, I wasn't able to reproduce this bug on my end
that's why i requested you to post video on that.

I do agree with vipul that this is not working, and I checked this bug twice
already so i am quite sure about it that this flaw isn't working on
yahoomail. If in case this works then please come up with a POC video :)

Looking forward for your response :)

Cheers,
Rockey

Content of type "text/html" skipped