Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:11:16 +0200
From: "Cor Rosielle" <cor@...post24.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: No anti-virus software? No internet connection

Brilliant thinking. Let’s install anti virus and increase the computers
attack surface without further thinking. That must be safe because
politicians tell us to do so. And we all know that politicians always tell
the truth and happen to know a lot about PC’s an security.

Sigh. Tom has a point that end-users must take some responsibility for their
own computer, but that doesn't mean that anti virus is the one and only
solution. But if you think anti virus is the silver bullet to make this
world saver, then dream your dreams and I'll dream mine.

Cor