Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:28:40 +0100
From: Tom Grace <tom@...thbycomputers.co.uk>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: No anti-virus software? No internet connection

What would you advise a typical home user do to stay virus/trojan/other
shit free ? Working on the assumption that they can't tell the
difference (and really, shouldn't have to) between dangerous and safe
files.
AV software is pretty lacking, and the best advice I can think to give
users is that "everyone on the Internet is out to get you"

Tom