Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:40:32 +0100
From: huj huj huj <datskihuj@...il.com>
To: Andrew Auernheimer <gluttony@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Open Letter to Lee Vartan,
 Assistant United States Attorney in regards to the Goatse Security
 iPad case.

yeah takes one to know one
you have always been a nobody chasing fame with silly memes and smalltime
trolling
you keep talking about what others have done
well i save starving children in africa
i singlehandedly removed all german pedophiles from pattaya in 2009
i stopped the cold war between usa and cccp
i could go on but i already copied your silly lies too much
let me recap
you have done absolutely nothing to help anyone but yourself
you are a greedy delusional drugaddict(hey i like drugs too but be
realistic)
all you want is fame for your shattered ego
if you weren't such a joke you would make me sick
have a nice day :)

Content of type "text/html" skipped