Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:53:56 -0500
From: musnt live <musntlive@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: 10 OpenBSD facts and is timeline of Backdoor

OpenBSD is Backdoor facts

1) Is we look to monkey.org posting, we is see Theo make is change to
CVS for this portion of code is work on by Jason (name is mentioned by
Perry)

2) Is we look at timeframe for Backdoor, is code be in 2.5 or 2.6,
musn't live theorize 2.6

* 2.6: December 1, 1999 -
* Based on the original SSH suite and developed further by the OpenBSD
team, 2.6 saw the first release of OpenSSH, which is now available
standard on most Unix-like operating systems and is the most widely
used SSH suite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_OpenBSD

3) Is Theo not deny there is no backdoor, only say he is unaware
(musn't live is unaware of exact time right now, is know time exist!)
   a) Theo and OpenBSD not audit anything (trusting trust)
   b) pre-emptive "is wasn't me" from Theo in event truth comes later
"Hey I is Theo I do right thing and strike err.. Disclose first! I not
know!"
   c) all of is the above

4) While is everyone claim Perry прил, is no one else outside of Jason
on OpenBSD is say: "Perry is lying" even former developers is stay
quiet to protect the DARPA/FBI innocent

5) Is possible at people by mentioned in named by Perry, go to Canada
to "hack code" and plant is backdoor

6) Old code (2.6) is sayanoruski. Is good luck find mirror. CVS is
controlled by those is accused, quick move and we is have: "See is no
backdoor in this backdoor!"

7) OpenBSD is the most secure backdoored on the planet

8) Is need slogan change: "Only two remote holes in the default
install, in a heck of a long time! (Is besides backdoor!!!)"

9) We is all peons to Theo and we is cannot figure out truth as we is
brains are so too small

10) Claims surpass is Microsoft NSA theory