Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:25:01 -0800 (PST)
From: Roger Casteele <roger.casteele@...oo.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Getting Off the Patch

Valdis,

The issue isn't respecting elders, it's the hubris of our generation who can't take advice from *anyone* else, unless it's a skinny kid who is "paletteable" and has an adams apple, smooth talker, etc.

People are truly autistic this generation - Overly self-absorbed; clumped corrupted brain tissue.

On that note Valdis, what's your story, what is your education?

Roger C
Cron Enterprises
Jacksonville, FL