Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:47:54 -0500
From: Григорий Братислава <musntlive@...il.com>
To: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]" <cal.leeming@...plicitymedialtd.co.uk>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	Zach C <fxchip@...il.com>,
	"Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu" <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu>,
	"lists@...com.org" <lists@...com.org>
Subject: Getting Off the Patch (is pointing out obvious)

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]
<cal.leeming@...plicitymedialtd.co.uk> wrote:
> Okay, so there's like 40 odd rather long responses to this discussion, can
> someone give a one word answer as to whether or not they are worth taking
> the time to read through?

  Is obvious you is not in this game to learn therefore I ask that you
leave. All is say by both Thor and is Pete is worth is weight on gold.
Valdis, is sometimes maybe yes good to read. Thor is shark, is worth
reading to is learn from everytimes. Please, is no bother this thread
or list with such stupid answers yes?

  Is musntlive has better solution for no is patching. Unplug is your
network and then is all you worry about is local threat. With enough
waterboarding, is one can defend against the local attack vectors, for
is example:

  Pawel is system administrator for is catch him doing something
sneaky. Is when we tie up Pawel in lobby with is cable to car battery
example is set. Other workers is now know: "Data is private as used to
be his balls. Pawel is like seeing other people's data, is now we see
his data. Look at Pawel when we is touch is two battery terminals!!

  Maybe must change slogan: -- "InSecurity -- is we not play this is
game!!" (TM musntlive 2011)

[ WARNING -- FULL DISCLOSURE: -- Pawel was is not harmed during is
typing of is email I write you. His name is for only scenario purposes
only. DISCLAIMER: -- NO IS WORKERS, COWORKERS, CONTRACTORS, IS THIRD
PARTY VENDORS WAS IS HARMED DURING IS TYPING OF IS LETTER. ANY IS
RELATED INJURIES IS HEREBYTOFORTHOU COINCIDENTAL. MUSNTLIVE IS IS NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR IS CLAIMS IS MADE BY ANYONE IS AFTER 17 JAN 2011 00:48
]