Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 22:44:30 -0500
From: adam <adam@...sy.net>
To: secn3t@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: POC for a simple gmail/possible code
 injection into html wich can be executed in an email,
 i will make the PoC code and explain how here and now...

So much for that Ryan guy "editing" secn3t's emails. He *just* sent me this
because he's completely upset over his "major exploit" turning out to be a
"simple feature" :(

Content of type "text/html" skipped