Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:16:24 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: root <root_@...ertel.com.ar>, Juan Sacco <juansacco@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: New open source Security Framework

I would say, this code would require better, like Creative Commons, perhaps
lisencing on 3rd party code, then it can be named exactly what is and isnt
added in as a 'paper' to the commons, it is better for his project, i
think... GPLv3 , i have not studied but, i am considering the use of 3rd
partry modules wich have NO lisencing whatsoever.
I will try to help him but, he has to understand, there is simple rules
about these things... I think he does though understand, so i will offer my
help in this anyhow.. I guess you also have helped, by pointing the
lisencing out for him to.. But id debate on wich lisence touse... id take
CCommons..
cheers,
xd

On 6 October 2011 14:34, root <root_@...ertel.com.ar> wrote:

> Juan,
>
> You don't have the faintest idea of how licencing works. You cannot slap
> a GPL v3 license to any software you see, much less erase the author's
> names. If you find a code in the internet without any license, you
> pretty much can't touch it, and must re-implement it completely.
>
> Software business steal code all the time, but they don't release the
> software for everybody to see!
>
> Next time instead of a few laughs at a list, you may get sued and lose
> real money, you fool.
>
> Please learn how licensing works and just then republish all your code.
>

> On 10/05/2011 06:25 PM, Juan Sacco wrote:
> > If you want the right to demand certain things from the program, then go
> BUY
> > a program and do not harass people who are writing software for free, or
> go
> > and help the developers by writing the functionality yourself.
> >
> > Juan Sacco
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 6:32 AM, root <root_@...ertel.com.ar> wrote:
> >
> >> - * @author Stefan Zeiger (szeiger@...ocode.com)
> >> - print "   Written by Blake  "
> >> - <Information Author="Blake" Date="August 23 2011" Vulnerability="N/A">
> >>
> >> +#Exploit Pack - Security Framework for Exploit Developers
> >> +#Copyright 2011 Juan Sacco http://exploitpack.com
> >> +#
> >> +#This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
> >> it under the terms of the
> >> +#GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
> >> Foundation, either version 3
> >> +#or any later version.
> >> +#
> >> +#This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
> >> WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
> >> +#without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
> >> PARTICULAR
> >> +#PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
> >> +#
> >> +#You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
> >> along with this program.
> >> +#If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
> >>

> >> Yeeeeeeees why not?

Content of type "text/html" skipped