Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:45:25 -0700
From: "Zach C." <fxchip@...il.com>
To: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@...rr.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [OT] Obama said: "American people understand
 that not everybody's been following the rules"

I wasn't aware they were advocating the dissolution of all corporations; I
had heard through various outlets that they simply didn't want money
influencing laws to favor the corporation over the individual. As well as
the bailing out of the banks while leaving the people homeless.

And I don't think I'll let the threat of "being a hypocrite" stop me from
saying Apple sucks balls just because I own and no longer use an iPhone.
On Oct 12, 2011 2:17 PM, "Paul Schmehl" <pschmehl_lists@...rr.com> wrote:

> --On October 12, 2011 11:00:32 AM -0700 "Zach C." <fxchip@...il.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Indeed? Are they supposed to be taking pictures of events with handmade
>> cameras? Wearing clothes they made from the ground up? Not shaving or
>> shaving with crudely-fashioned makeshift blades from spare metal?
>>
>> The usage of corporate products does not disqualify one from criticizing
>> those corporations, their behaviors, their products or the government.
>>

> No, but it certainly does make one a hypocrite.
>
>  At
>> least partially because it's practically unavoidable for most people. Are
>> you honestly saying they should have just spread local word of mouth in
>> their area and hoped it would sweep the country because that wouldn't
>> have used any corporate resources? That is a most inefficient way of
>> moving people, especially with a news media that is proving actively
>> hostile to those who are admittedly threatening its cushy seat.
>>

> Isn't that interesting?  They want to get rid of all the corps, yet they
> don't want to do without their products because it would be "a most
> inefficient way of moving people"
>
> If you can't see the irony and hypocrisy of that position, you might be a
> liberal.  Oh, 'scuse me, progressive.
>
> --
> Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst
> As if it wasn't already obvious, my opinions
> are my own and not those of my employer.
> "It is as useless to argue with those who have
> renounced the use of reason as to administer
> medication to the dead." Thomas Jefferson
> "There are some ideas so wrong that only a very
> intelligent person could believe in them." George Orwell

Content of type "text/html" skipped