Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:26:50 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: baqstabz <baqstabz@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Microsoft Windows vulnerability in TCP/IP
 Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2588516)

oh, you really areee lame... go ahead... ddos away... but, you will
never face me, as always :)
typical doskiddy... jealousy bites eh :)
go home, your boring me.
again, this is great stuff from Fd!
DDos, and, all for trying, to mention a few things, and try to be
civil about it. meh. fuck you all.
lame.
if this is your idea, of how to beat on someone, for somethin that,
will soon be public, then go ahead... as i said, no ddos , and no
dsokid,ever dares face me, and, if the list is causing me this much
problems, then it can goto my spam nowon.
fucking gits.

and kiddo, come on out and show yaself..whats matter, scared that ill
fire back ?