Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 14:34:09 -0400
From: "Sardina, Dominick" <Dominick.Sardina@...g.com>
To: "valdis.kletnieks@...edu" <valdis.kletnieks@...edu>
Cc: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of
	Cyberattacks	Against Iran

Ever hear of voter fraud? It's real popular here in the USA.

It still doesn't matter though, this country was hijacked and was taken over.

If votes really counted, Ron Paul would be our next president.

And...just a note that Americans civilians aren't blind. - We see everything. We know who the real terrorists are.

Sound or look familiar?

Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated in 1962 within the United States government, and which the Kennedy administration rejected. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to "commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere". These acts of terrorism were to be "blamed on Cuba" in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro. One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods