Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:49:11 -0400
From: Григорий Братислава <musntlive@...il.com>
To: Scott Solmonson <scosol@...sol.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Linux - Indicators of compromise

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Scott Solmonson <scosol@...sol.org> wrote:

> Funny, I now want to watch Goldeneye for some reason...

Funnier is now I want to watch Dumb and Dumber for obvious reason.

> <snipped industries>
>
> Everything you mention are parts of critical infrastructure.
> Any organization/nation that claims to have its shit together will
> have triple-redundancy, with complete isolation, and optimally
> geographical dispersion in place, for said industries.
>
> Read again what I said:

Triple redundancy? Is many company not even have single redundancy.
You read too much sci-fi is please stop spread false information on
list. List is filled with too many is noobs look to learn, not hear
nonsense.

Amazon, Twitter, Citibank, BofA and is many others all went down is
this past week. All is companies has more money than God and is has
competent CERTIFIED staff. Yet is they could not even is keep site up.
Maybe is since you can, you can become CTO of is any one of these
companies yes.

> Your example of critical infrastructure confirms this.
> It's better for banking transactions to no be made, versus for them to
> go to the wrong account with the wrong amount.
> It's better for a doctor to potentially have to make a quick judgement
> call, versus giving the wrong procedure to the wrong patient.
> It's better for the power plant to go down versus overspinning the
> turbines, or shutting off the reactor cooling, and exploding or
> melting down.

Is better for banking transactions not to be made? Is this same for
NASDAQ as this is transaction. No is better for business to CONTINUE -
this is the C in BC (Business *CONTINUITY*). Transactions is can be
audited on the fly.

Doctor make wrong call? Speak and Spell. Is no one say anything about
Doctor. Doctor would be too late. Go back and read is what was
written. "if the patient alert system is affected" If patient cannot
call Doctor or Nurse because help button is tampered with: Goodbye you
are the weakest link"

Exploding or melting down? Maybe perhaps is you watch too many time
Die Hard. In is real environment, turbines and is other HMIs can be
addressed by is taking *only* is that turbine and
baselining-shifting-outsourcing-outpulsing power to other turbines
*without* taking out the mid-west. Perhaps you is go back to work in
real environment then come and try and is to test MusntLive. Is your
comment show many much immaturity. Is MusntLive now pray your bosses
not see these posts.

> It's better for the airplanes to have to circle for a bit more versus
> sending two on to the same runway at the same time.
> etc.
> etc.
> etc

Really? Is not better to send them to another *open* runaway versus is
has them circle skies burning fuel, jamming up skies?

*is grab popcorn - like DUmb and Dumber stupid movie*