Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 18:36:54 -0400
From: Gary Baribault <gary@...ibault.net>
To: XF <theiemsolution@...il.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: XKeyscore sees 'nearly EVERYTHING you do
	online

I think the NSA could twist arms in the U.S. and I think that they could
have a deal with the U.K. and maybe Canada, what I have HUGE doubts
about is how they transport all of that data back to their data centres,
unless they have a massive quantity of dark (private) fibre that no one
knows about.

Gary B

Content of type "text/html" skipped