Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:56:34 +0200
From: king cope <isowarez.isowarez.isowarez@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: OpenSSL,
 OpenSSH ecdsa authentication code inconsistent return values.. no
 vulnerability?

Georgi thanks for the pointer, though I guess points that are not on
the curve will be rejected in the case the curve is not user supplied.
If the curve is user supplied the authentication might succeed if this
case is not catched before.
Great work Georgi, always wanted to thank you ;-)