Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:28:37 -0500
From: Gary Baribault <gary@...ibault.net>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Where are you guys standing re: the (full)
 disclosure

Of course everyone has their opinion and is allowed to have one, mine is
more similar to Mikhail's, warn Microsoft, they may take a couple of
days to answer. If they ask for little time to evaluate, it's up to you.
If they ask for unreasonable time, and keep in mind they only patch
monthly, then it's up to you if you want to disclose, but I would warn
them of the date you will be disclosing.

>From the little you disclosed it sounds like they will consider it a low
priority and request a long delay in the disclosure.

Do you know if Bind reacts the same? There a MANY more Bind DNS servers
on the web than Microsoft ones.

Gary B