Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 17:06:17 +0100
From: Pete Herzog <lists@...com.org>
To: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: E-mail Hacking - Hacker Highschool

Hi,

We just added the new Lesson 9: "Hacking E-mail" to the Hacker
Highschool website. That's our 7th lesson finished so far in the
version 2 series with 22 lessons planned.

http://hackerhighschool.org

We just released the new version of Lessons 1 and 2 in Spanish and the
first 3 are also available in Russian.

English Lessons available currently are:

Lesson 01 - Being a Hacker
Lesson 02 - Essential Commands
Lesson 03 - Ports and Protocols
Lesson 04 - Playing With Daemons
Lesson 05 - System Identification
Lesson 08 - Forensics
Lesson 09 - Hacking Email

Hacker Highschool are lessons written specifically for teens to learn
hacking skills which focus on resourcefulness, problem solving,
networking, security, and critical thinking. Lessons are multi-level
with a “Feed Your Head” section for those who want advanced know-how
and a continuing story titled “Game Over” about a teen hacker puts the
lesson in a real-world context. The lessons are free for download and
have been translated into 6 additional languages.

Version 1 lessons are still available and will be replaced as they are
updated.

The full list of lessons is:

Lesson 01: Being a Hacker
Lesson 02: Essential Commands
Lesson 03: Ports and Protocols
Lesson 04: Playing with Daemons
Lesson 05: System Identification
Lesson 06: Malware
Lesson 07: Attack Analysis
Lesson 08: Forensics
Lesson 09: Hacking E-mail
Lesson 10: Web Hacking
Lesson 11: Password Cracking
Lesson 12: Hacking the Law
Lesson 13: Hacking Clouds
Lesson 14: Hacking Databases
Lesson 15: Doxing
Lesson 16: Exploits
Lesson 17: Mobile Hacking
Lesson 18: Locks and Blocks
Lesson 19: Hacking Wireless
Lesson 20: Social Engineering
Lesson 21: Hacktivism
Lesson 22: Cyber-Bully Hacking

Please contact us for more information or if you want to get involved
(especially if you blog, we could use your rants and how-tos). And do
pass these lessons on to High School teachers you know and schools in
your area.

http://hackerhighschool.org

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete@...com.org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies