Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:05:24 +0100
From: David Kennedy <davek@...bycon.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Making waves on Twitter!

Yoooo, whats up. This dude is crazy and probably Waylon Krush (can't
confirm that). He's been tweeting each news organization in an attempt to
throw a bunch of crap out there. Make your own determination, but I'm not
the only one that's found it. First it was I absolutely had access to 70k
and I'm the next Weev and should be arrested, now it's I've morphed myself
into a media whore. Regardless, when its fixed, I'll post as I've always
said. Even did a full writeup and updates explaining everything:

https://www.trustedsec.com/january-2014/explaining-security-issues-healthcare-gov/

Dude keeps changing and morphing the story into a bunch of different things
and changing the story. Happy to explain whenever and I'm not the only one
who came to the same damn conclusion, 7 others did as well that were under
NDA.

Make your own determination, I've always done things on ethics and being up
front, not hiding in the shadows and claiming insane things behind cloak
and daggers.

-Dave

truthinallthings@...hmail.me via lists.grok.org.uk Jan 22 (2 days ago) to
root, full-disclosure This site is making waves on twitter:
http://70000in4mins.wordpress.com/ So what say you? Has our dear sweet Lord
of the SET hacked healthcare.gov? <http://healthcare.gov/?> Or did he lie
about what is really going on to get close to his hero's at Fox News? Has
the spotlight turned him into another Gregory Evans? Desperate and willing
to do anything for his next hit of the spotlight? Or did he find a way to
have Google let him do 70,000 searches in four mins like he claims?

Content of type "text/html" skipped